- Established on low risk / best in class principles.
- Operates a conventional company structure, rather than the private equity or partnership model. This minimises fees and costs, and maximises returns to shareholders.
- The intention is to operate with low to moderate debt.
- Reduces risk and focuses activities by adopting a 50/50 sharemilker model.
- Board and management have extensive experience at all levels of the dairy industry.
- Management liaise closely with sharemilkers to ensure costs are managed via low-input feed systems.
DFNZ is a pure dairy farming investment vehicle
That allows investors the opportunity to access a combination of cash-on-cash returns and the likely capital growth afforded by the sector.