People & Community
Building enduring mutually beneficial relationships.
DFNZ develops and retains sharemilkers with a passion for the DFNZ business model, the property they farm and the dairy industry.
- Sharemilkers are encouraged to undertake continuous personal development.
- DFNZ invests in quality housing for sharemilkers and staff.
- Sharemilkers and their staff are encouraged to be involved in their local community.
- Sharemilkers are encouraged to co-operate with other DFNZ sharemilkers for mutual benefit, eg. co-ordinating contractors to minimise travel, sharing machinery etc.
- Sharemilkers, staff, contractors and tradespeople are treated with respect at all times, with an intention of building enduring mutually beneficial relationships.
c/o Clavell Capital Limited
Level 4, 139 Quay Street, Auckland 1010
PO Box 1917, Auckland 1140
South Island Office
Dairy Farms NZ Limited
Innovation Park, 185 Kirk Road, Templeton, 7678
PO Box 86-085, Rolleston West, Canterbury 7658